Ever wanted a list of all the free things (including food) that you can get today from your local shops, restaurants or your usual websites! Well, that was our conversation in a newly created group chat between My sister +her siblings (including me!) and her Fiancé + his siblings! (Relax, we’re just 8 people in that group chat!) Although the purpose of that group chat was to coordinate a trip to our local Water Park, somehow it ended up as an open convo about everything we find as a freebie for our frugal little spirits in us!
Anyways, it became like a game to us, whoever finds the most, is our Frugalista or Frugalero! in the end, we’re all New Frugalorkers! (New Yokers+ Frugal) Lol!
The list began with a little conversation about me asking how to get an add-on in a Pool match that we were having while texting, it turned out it costs $2 to customize that short game! that’s when my little brother jumped in mentioning that he can use those two dollars to buy his favorite latte and bagel from our local Dunkin Donuts!
So to you my beloved Bargain Hunters, I introduce the conversation listed out:
- Dunkin Donuts: to get a Large Iced Caramel Latte + Bagel Twist for $2 (I know it usually cost like $8 when you buy it! but if you download the DD App, create a new account and buy yourself a DD gift card (min $2 for a gift card) you automatically get a free drink and with the two dollars you buy the bagel twist which equals $1.49! (Not to forget the free birthday drink and a chance to Collect Points)
- McDonald’s: Get a free Fries every Friday if you download the App and created an account.
- Baskin Robbins: Get a free Ice Cream Scoop if you download the App and created an account, Including getting a free Ice Cream for your birthday!
- Starbucks: Create an account and register your Birthday for a free drink (including the chance to Collect Points)
- 7-Eleven: Get your 7th Cup of Coffee free when you download the App + Free Slurpees on every July 11th!
- CashApp: Get $5 free when a friend refers you to the App and send each other a min of $15
- UberEATS: Get a $15 worth of free food of any choice from any participating restaurants or cafes in your city.
- Regal: Get free Movie Tickets and Concessions while Collecting Points from your movies’ date nights.
- Wawa: Get Wawa Rewards when you download the App and create an account.
- Lyft: Get $10 in ride credits when you refer a friend to the App as they get $20! (or the other way around, let them refer you and you get the $20!)
- Shell: Download the FuelRewards App to get discounted Gas at participating Gas stations. (Right now I’m a Glod membership and saving 40¢/ Gallon)
- Amazon: Get free 2- Days Shipping with Amazon Prime + 30 days of free Amazon Prime when you create an account + Prime Day is on July 11th as well, it’s like Black Friday but on Amazon!
- Uber: Get $15 in ride credits when you refer a friend to the App as they get $20! (or the other way around, let them refer you and you get the $20!)
- CitiBike: Get free Pass when you download the App and create an account!
- Airbnb: Get $20 in stay credits when you refer a friend to the App as they get $40! (or the other way around, let them refer you and you get the $40!)
- Overnight: Get $20 in stay credits when you refer a friend to the App as they get $20!
- Clarity: Get $5 when you refer a friend to the App as they get $5 as well!
- T-Mobile Tuesday: Get free gifts every Tuesday, from movie tickets, gift cards, free pizza, etc (Only for T-Mobile customers!)
- Chick-Fil-A: Get free Entrees every Tuesday, anytime.. only if you appeared in Cowlike attire to any participating chains!
Got any more Frugal tips to share? Don’t hesitate to reach out or write it in the comments section to be added to this list!
To all the Frugalistas or Frugaleroes out there… Enjoy 😀